January 14, 2019

CTR {Choose The Right} Poster

(This theme never gets old!… no matter what age you are)
CTR – CHOOSE THE RIGHT
CTR- Choose the Right was the LDS Primary Theme for 2017
Now that I have teenagers I have to reinvent the old themes into ones that my kids will like. I just finished this poster for my boys’ room. My oldest even made the comment “cool”… which I don’t get very often… so I’ll take that as approved and hang it in their room.
As usual I made a few different posters… because I can’t ever decide which to choose from.

images size is 16×20

I printed mine at Staples on matte paper for $12 but if I were to do it over I would have done a canvas 16×20 print instead
I want to share… so click on the image you want to download and save – FREE! Then take it into get printed.

...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you grabbed a free poster!