October 15, 2019

2020 {Lined} Monthly Calendars

Good morning! 

Its been a crazy year and slow moving everything over from my old website. 

But I'm super excited that you are still following along 
on this crazy ride. 

I'm so glad that so many of you like the calendars and find them useful!

I did make a free 2020 calendar 
and the other 2020 calendars are available at my Etsy shop
CottageHavenLane

(they are only $1.50)
 I wanted to make them cheap because I know how much everything else in life costs... 
too much!

Click on the links below to go to Etsy 
where you can purchase the calendars you need.





                                               2020 Portrait Monthly Calendars (full year)





I will put a link to all the calendars on the main page soon 
so that its easier to find and will take you directly to my Etsy shop. 


I wish you the best year ever
Happy planning!



Thanks so much!!!