October 18, 2023

Halloween signs DIY

Its spooky outside!

Halloween is right around the corner and we finally got our Halloween signs finished. 

These signs were a pain for me to make.  Mostly it was my fault because I used oil based paint which took a lot longer to dry... then I messed up the vinyl the first time so I had to re-do it... and the paint kept pealing off the second sign... so after 3 or 4 tries, I finally declared them done regardless of how they looked. 

I do like the way they turned out even with all the mistakes.



I'm so glad they're done... although I forgot to take pictures of the second one.



These are what I designed for my signs 

...they're free...
so feel free to use them





Now I need to get to the store for some candy... Halloween isn't very far away.
 
Happy Halloween!