January 17, 2020

2020 Youth Theme {The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints} Free Printable

I love this years theme! I'm super excited about studying the Book of Mormon with my family, so I love that the theme comes from Nephi. 


I serve as Secretary in Young Women's 
{I love my calling!!}

As you've probably guessed I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints {LDS/Mormons} and I'm so grateful to have the gospel in my life.


So, as I was putting together binders for our new class presidencies I decided to make a cover for their binders with this years theme. 

1 Nephi 3:7
And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father:     
I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

By request from my daughter... she did not want pink. So I made pink ones for the older girls and a different color for the younger girls. I just couldn't decided which background to use so I made a few different ones {decision making's not my strong suit}

I love how they turned out! 
Not professional by any means but I am very satisfied.



I used them for binder covers but I made them large so they could also be a poster, put in a frame, tags or cards... so many possibilities. Some sizes might not print as good as others, just so you're aware. Have fun with this years projects! Click images below to download for free.


Free 2020 Youth Theme Printable
I Will Go and Do
























Thanks for stopping by!