February 19, 2020

Tax Preparation List {sticker}

Its tax time again!

This time of year always sneaks up on me
and I feel unprepared...
{well not as unprepared as I used to be}

A couple years ago I was gathering our

papers, receipts, files and mileage 

so I could have everything ready.

{we usually get our taxes done mid February}

But I was struggling to remember everything I'd used in the past years.

After days of gathering and a bit of frustration...
I finally just pulled out our tax papers from the past
and made a list of all the papers we've used before
and things we might possibly need in the future.



I printed it on sticker paper and slapped it on the front of our tax folder.




I now have a list right on the front of my folder that I won't lose.



It was a huge help this year!...



and I've already printed one and put it on next years folder.

If you would like a copy of the list click on the link below


don't forget to print it on sticker paper...
it just makes it so much easier!!!


...

hopefully this will be helpful...
Good luck getting your taxes done!

Thanks for stopping by!