February 23, 2022

Love is… {Vinyl Sign}



February has flown by! 

But before it ends I thought I’d share this new sign I made. 

I think it's 29"x 13"

I wanted some kind of love sign for 
February and Valentines.
I also wanted it to be a little different from other things you see
and be personal just for me.

It took me a while to decided exactly how I wanted it 
but I finally just made it.

The border is made of words that mean something to me. 
So if you wanted to make your own
you could change them and use different words, 
but you'd have to create your own file.
(Sorry the one below isn't editable.)

here is the JPEG file if you want to use it...
I really love vinyl projects!
They are so easy and I love how I can customize each project just how I want it.

I cut mine out on an old Cricut machine (I can't remember what model it is)
but it still works like a charm!

The vinyl I used is...
Permanent in Matte Black 
(the matte black is my favorite and most used color)

I usually buy vinyl from Walmart or Amazon,
I'll share the links below just in case you want them.


https://www.walmart.com/ip/Roll-of-Oracal-651-Matte-Black-Vinyl-for-Craft-Cutters-and-Vinyl-Sign-Cutters-12-x6FT/402537371


https://www.amazon.com/Frisco-Craft-Permanent-Scrapbooking-Silhouette/dp/B07N2ZP6XP/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=YMAQVY112OF6&keywords=matte+black+vinyl&qid=1645642974&sprefix=matte+black+vinyl%2Caps%2C356&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&smid=A2Z6LBSALXPND&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyWE5ER0lXSTZEM09UJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzk3NjIxM09ZUDZTMlVWSUpBUyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwOTY0NTgxTTlTMEVJTk5LVVdYJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==


This was one of my favorite projects!...
(of course I say that about every project, lol)

The best part is I got it done
and it was up for Valentines and 
all of February.

I love when I finish a sign!

The letters are so clean cut and the sign looks so elegant,
it makes me want to sit back and stare at it for a while :)




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting