December 5, 2022

Sunday School {Gift idea} & 2023 Come Follow Me bookmark

 I can't believe its already December! This year has flown by! We love this time of year to think about our Saviors birth, his life and sacrifice for us all.

So... I was released from Relief Society a couple months ago, and I've been called to the best calling... 

Youth Sunday School Teacher 

... along with another wonderful Sister. (I also get to teach my youngest in this class so double sweet!!) I was worried at first that I wouldn't do a good job but I have studied the scriptures so much more since I've been called. This is definitely a blessing for me!

I teach once a month... the third Sunday and I've really enjoyed it so far!

Since I teach the Sunday before Christmas I wanted to do something fun and give the kids all something they can use and will remind them of the Savior. 


It took me a bit to decided... as it always does! I looked up the Youth theme for 2023, its:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.   Philippians 4:13

We teach the younger youth group and we have new youth advancing into Young Womens/ Young Mens and our class, so I thought this might be nice for them to get something with the Youth theme.



With the kids moving to the older class and the young ones coming in... 
there's a total of 33 youth.

I needed to find something affordable that came in large amounts.
So I shopped on Amazon... they're always my go to place to find everything at fairly affordable prices :)

.....

Here's the stuff I bought on Amazon and how much they cost 
(its not a link so you'll have to go to their website)

- custom pens w/ the youth theme
- blank notebooks /stickers with the youth theme using clear sticker paper on front
- small gift bags



other stuff I bought/made:

- tissue paper /Dollar Tree & Walmart
- small picture of Christ/ local LDS bookstore
- 2023 Come Follow Me bookmark reading schedule

.....

here's the bookmark and stickers if you'd like them


I had to make the back upside down to print it correctly


here's the sticker... I printed mine on clear sticker paper for the fronts of the notebooks


These gifts turned out better than I hoped 
and hopefully they will remind the youth of the Savior




Thanks for stopping by 
and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!