November 15, 2018

Thanksgiving {Giving Thanks} Bingo- Free Printable Game Cards

Thanksgiving is right around the corner…
and I can’t wait to share this holiday with my family!
There is so much to get ready… I find myself getting caught up in the rush, and forget to take a breath and remember why we are celebrating.  I always have good intentions and want to make the most out of each holiday, but I always find myself falling short of what I want.
…
So this year I came up with a fun family activity you can do with anyone young or old, family or friends, to help bring family and friends together and show gratitude.
{Because it’s never to early to teach our children to be thankful and we are never to old to give thanks…} and honestly we have the hardest time getting our teenagers to cooperate and do anything with the family.
…
SO… this is where the challenge comes in…
this is Thanksgiving bingo… whoever gets bingo first gets a reward {kids seem to participate better when they know there’s a reward}  or  for older kids and adults, the bigger reward is for the first person who gets a blackout.
The tasks are simple and easy, even for young children.
You can do them as a family, competing against other families to finish your bingo card first… or challenge each other to complete them individually… {this would make a great Family Home Evening!}… but most importantly do something for someone you love to show how grateful you are for them, and enjoy this wonderful Thanksgiving season!
Thanksgiving Giving Thanks Bingo Challenge
…


…
Thanksgiving Giving Thanks Bingo Challenge
{there are 20 different 5×7 cards}
click on the pictures below to save and print









…


…
 I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!