February 1, 2019

Easy Valentines Treat

Love is Sweet!!!

February {Valentines Day} is a great time to show the special people in your life how much you love them. I love my special people so much!!!




One of the easiest treats to fix… that everyone loves…. Banana Splits!
I fixed these for my family the other night and they loved them! I have picky kids who all like different things so this is an easy treat. I get lots of different toppings… like:
whipped topping
chocolate syrup
caramel syrup
hot fudge
sprinkles
candy, cinnamon hearts, skittles, m&m’s
cherries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.
walnuts, pecans, etc.
…anything you like…
… just don’t forget the ice cream and banana’s {or in some of our kids case… no banana’s}


 …
It’s always more fun to have a treat when you have cute bowls to put your food in and straws to slurp up the runny ice cream, lol. I found these cute plastic bowls at Walmart and bought the red straws on Amazon.
I also found these cute flags for the straws @ Creative Bag



YUM!



It didn’t take long for our kids to devour their banana splits… I almost didn’t get any!



Enjoy your favorite Valentines treat!