February 14, 2019

Wood Valentines Hearts


Happy Valentines Day!!!

I have an easy project that turned out so cute. 

I cut these hearts from 2x4's using a band saw... painted them different shades of red and pink.... and made the lettering using my Cricut. 

(you can get quite a few out of just one 2x4)

They turned out super cute and very durable.





here's the list of words and phrases I used:

I heart U
xoxo
forever
smile
crazy 4 U
sweet love
hey baby
true love
adore
marry me
cutie pie
soul mate
first kiss
puppy love
love bug
say yes
my girl
enchanting
perfect match
priceless
thinking of you
captivated
smitten
us
always
all my heart
mine
utopia
be mine
love struck
sweetheart
kiss me
cute
yes
love never fails
forever and always
kisses
hugs
I love you
happiness
charming
eternity
bliss
timeless
cherish
only you
sweet pea
I dream of you
I'm yours
me & you
one & only
precious
drive me wild
dream come true
charm me
sweet things
amaze me
forever yours
love love love
lucky in love
crazy in love